- Craft Fair- Saturday, November 15, 9:00am-2:00pm. Crafters Needed. Application for a space is available here or at the Town Office.
- Gentle Exercise and Stretch Class- Tuesdays at 8:30-9:20 AM (50 minute class), Newburgh Town Office, Class fee: $1, Class begins September 9. Participants are welcome to join anytime. Click for more information.
- Community Cafe- Wednesday, October 15, 6:00pm, Newburgh Town Office. $5 per person. Reservations required by October 8. Call Vicki at 356-1528
- Recycling- Recycling is the second Friday of the month. We now have zerosort recycling. We have informational brochures in the office or you can download here.
- Selectmen Meeting, Tuesday, October 21 6:00pm
- Zumba Fall Session, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00pm
- Planning Board Meeting, Wednesday, October 8th, 7:00pm
- Rec Committee Meeting, Wednesday, October 22nd, 6:00pm
- Gentle Exercise and Stretch Class, Tuessays, 8:30am
- Community Cafe, Wednesday, October 15, 6:00pm
- Craft Fair, Saturday, November 15, 9:00am-2:00pm
Office Hours: Monday 9-6; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5; Friday 8-12.
The need for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
The Selectmen meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm at the Town Office. If a meeting is postponed due to inclement weather or a holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to swroguekelly@ hotmail.com.
Town Office – 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791